Join us in the wine region of France, Portugal or Spain and let us share our understanding, knowledge and passion for wine with you. Walk amongst the vines, meet the winemakers and taste their wine in their cellars. Let us match the local food with the local wine for a truly gastronomic experience.
YOUR HOST: MARIA MADIGAN
I am multilingual and hold the Advanced Certificate in Wine (W.S.E.T.) and certified by the French Tourist Board as a French tour operator. I have an in depth knowledge of French, Portuguese and Spanish wine regions. I will offer you personal and flexible wine tours which can be tailored to meet your requirements. The tour numbers will be limited to ensure personal attention and quality service. I will give you an understanding of the particular region you will be visiting ensuring maximum enjoyment and lasting memories. Group tours can be accommodated to match the ideal itinerary with your requirements and budget.
Good Reasons to Take a Wine Tour This Year
- Wine touring is a doorway to the unique history, culture and ‘joie de vivre’ of a wine producing country.
- Wine tastes better if it comes with a story, such as meeting the winemaker or owner who has conveyed his passion for the craft of wine making.
- You will make better choices in purchasing wine after the tour and you will have a better understanding of value in wine when buying and ordering in restaurants.
- Quench your thirst for exploration and expand your horizons. No better way to do so than on a wine tour!Not everyone will travel in 2016 – which is exactly why you should! Less demand means better service and better value.
- We love what we do and it shows!